In the winter term at Western, I continued to work on my initial thesis of exploring fetish communities. I started the term with the last piece that I needed to do in order to finish out the bondage rope section of this project. After that was completed, I moved on to the second section of the original thesis I intended, Pony Play. While beginning this one I did begin to lose interest in the project. This was mostly due to the fact that I was posed with the question of appropriation. So while I preserved through the term, I had slowly lost interest with the work that I was doing. More images of the final work will be added at a later date.